An extra-long duffel with an extra-wide opening, the Watershed Mississippi™ Dry Duffel provides dry storage for oddly shaped or exceptionally long gear. Also a favorite among boaters who like to maximize packing space with fewer bags.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry® seal.
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements enhance durability.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Compressions straps for customized sizing.
- Features six lashing points for strapping the duffel in a boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Extra-wide opening with an extra-long design makes packing and accessing gear easy.
- Named after the American waterway that flows through 10 states, drains 41% of the continental United States and carries more water than any other American river.
- Made in the USA.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||111 L (6762 cu in.)|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||15.5″H x 43.25″L x 15″W|
|Material:||Heavy-duty UV-resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
There are no reviews yet.