The Princeton Tec EOS Headlamp is optimal for localized needs and spotting at a distance. Three brightness levels and a safety blinking mode. Up to 121 hours burn time on included AAA batteries.
- The powerful Maxbright 1-watt LED can reach out 150 feet on High setting and also give great near range lighting on the lower settings.
- The advanced Princeton Tec lens/collimator design is what gives you long, mid and short distance lighting with just one LED.
- What’s a collimator you ask? It’s a device to change a light point source to a parallel beam. The unique EOS narrows and widens that beam at the click of the switch.
- The Constant Brightness feature regulates the light intensity as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage.
- Large switch cycles between the four modes – high, medium, low and blink.
- Head tilts for optimum light angle.
- Waterproof down to one meter.
|Type of Bulb:||Maxbright LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||97 hours|
|Burn Time on Medium:||92 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||86 hours|
|Burn Time on Flash Mode:||92 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||3.7 oz (105 g)|
There are no reviews yet.