The MD3183 T3 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival’s top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Constructed of ANSI approved high visibility materials. This PFD is worn by police, EMS and traffic controllers. The MD3183 T3 is our brightest inflatable yet.;The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HITwill meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.;This low profile PFD ensures high visibility and is lightweight and comfortable enough that you’ll forget you’re wearing a PFD! The MD3183 T3 can be custom-screened for company or agency identification. For the highest visibility and to comply with ANSI 107-2004 Class 2 standards, simply wear the MD3183 T3 with a Diamond Rubber Products 8972 mesh vest.*Please Note: This product is a USCG Type ll and USCG Type V Commercial with Type ll performance when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying passengers for hire.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Approval: USCG – UL1180 – Inflatable PFDs 160.076 – Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit C (Model # MA7214)
- Auto hydrostatic inflator technology is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use
- Provides 38lb of buoyancy when inflated – twice the flotation of most foam PFDs
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility*
- Status indicator window: green means it’s ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- High visibility ANSI approved fluorescent yellow cover
- 64 sq. in. of ANSI reflective tape
- Backflap with reflective tape
- SecureZip™ closure Lightweight and comfortable design
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- IMPORTANT – Recall Advisory Notice. click here for more information.
There are no reviews yet.