Industrial-strength box stitching reinforces the headrest and load-bearing areas. The dynamic 3D contour cut foam body, an open-sided design, and padded neoprene shoulders enhance mobility and comfort. Eight adjustment points create a customized and secure fit. Constructed with Ultra-durable 500D Cordura® and 1680D ballistic polyester shell and reinforced in critical areas with flipside webbing and additional stitching, this vest is incredibly durable. Reflective trim on the front and back increases safety in low light. The Explorer V PFD provides 22 lbs of buoyancy and is built tough for daily dependability.
- An extra-wide waist belt helps prevent riding up
- Open sides allow freedom of movement
- Eight points of adjustment offer a customized fit
- Four webbing loops for attaching crotch straps (sold separately)
- Reinforced headrest with double box stitched and bar-tacked 1.5” webbing keeps head above water
Ideal For : Paddling
Material : Shell: 500D Cordura Nylon, Foam: EPE
Weight (lbs) : 1.9
Buoyancy : 25
Type / Level : Type III
There are no reviews yet.